Have you got the looks and a killer instinct?
The case: If looks could kill.
The time: 1920’s to 1940’s
The place: England
The background: Fi-Fi, the world’s most beautiful model, was murdered on the catwalk in front of hundreds of witnesses. Jealous models and suspicious designers are all under the spotlight as the search for the killer begins.
The players: This download kit can accommodate 6, 8 or 10 people. Additional players can take turns asking questions.
To make a purchase, click on your preferred package
All download kits come with free extras including:
* YouTube movie trailer invitations
* Party planning book
10 major players
- Females: 5
- Male or female: 5
08 maor players
- Females: 4
- Male or female: 4
06 major players
- Females: 4
- Male or female: 2
- On purchase you will receive an e-mail with the download links.
- If you do not receive an e-mail, check your Junk or Spam folders as they can sometimes get sent there.
- The download comes as a ZIP file.
- We’ve also kept the instructions relatively simple so you can all concentrate on having a great time.
- E-mail the relevant information to your guests and printing can be kept to a minimum
- The emphasis with our mystery download kits is squarely on the entertainment, where the plots are irreverent and fun is the primary focus.
We want to get your guests excited about your party before it even happens. We’ve created this custom YouTube party invitation to send out to your guests: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxYt44_2Wro