Something terrible happened at the manor!
The download game: Murder at Deathly Vale Manor
The time: 1920’s to 1940’s
The place: England
The background: Notorious business tycoon Bernie Muggleton, has been murdered at his palatial country manor. Identifying the killer is proving to be difficult, as the murder took place during a blackout. Was it the wronged wife, the devious business partner, or the escaped lunatic?
The players: This download kit can accommodate 6, 8 or 10 people.
To make a purchase, click on your preferred package
All download kits come with PDF & MP3 files and YouTube invite (see below)
10 major players
8 major players
6 major players
Additional player information
If you have more than 6, 8 or 10 people coming along to the party, additional guests can take turns asking the questions.
(See instruction pack for more details)
- On purchase you will receive an e-mail with the download links.
- If you do not recieve an e-mail, check your Junk or Spam folders as they can some time get sent there.
- The download comes as a ZIP file.
- We recommend downloading this murder mystery direct to your PC or Laptop.
- If you are downloading this to your i-phone or Apple device you will need an appropriate app such as: Zip Unzip Unrar Tool
- If you are downloading this to your Android phone or device you will need an appropriate app such as: Androzip
We want to get your guests excited about your party before it even happens. We’ve created this custom YouTube party invitation to send out to your guests: http://youtu.be/03LGfgldHmM