Something terrible happened at the manor!
The download game: Murder at Deathly Vale Manor
The time: 1920’s to 1940’s
The place: England
The background: Notorious business tycoon Bernie Muggleton, has been murdered at his palatial country manor. Identifying the killer is proving to be difficult, as the murder took place during a blackout. Was it the wronged wife, the devious business partner, or the escaped lunatic?
The players: This download kit can accommodate 6, 8 or 10 people. Additional players can take turns asking questions.
To make a purchase, click on your preferred package
* Bonus audio files
* YouTube movie trailer invitations
* Party planning book
10 major players
8 major players
6 major players
- On purchase you will receive an e-mail with the download links.
- If you do not receive an e-mail, check your Junk or Spam folders as they can sometimes get sent there.
- The download comes as a ZIP file.
- We’ve also kept the instructions relatively simple so you can all concentrate on having a great time.
- E-mail the relevant information to your guests and printing can be kept to a minimum
- The emphasis with our mystery download kits is squarely on the entertainment, where the plots are irreverent and fun is the primary focus.
We want to get your guests excited about your party before it even happens. We’ve created this custom YouTube party invitation to send out to your guests: http://youtu.be/03LGfgldHmM